Facilities Hire and Gym
Heyford Park Free School has an excellent range of facilities located on one of the UK’s most exciting sites of historical importance.
The school uses existing, fully refurbished buildings once used by both the RAF and US Air Force, including the stunning Officers Mess, which is located at the heart of Heyford Park, and our Specialisms Campus.
If you are interested in hiring any of our facilities or joining the gym, please email email@example.com
Re-opening of the School Gym and Lettings Facilities – 2nd September 2020
Dear Gym Members, lettings customers and local community,
We are emailing to let you know that we will be reopening our gym and lettings business from Wednesday 2nd September. As a school we have brought the gym and lettings business in house since our contract ended with School Space back in June this year.
We will be opening in line with the latest guidance from the government, to providers of sport and gym/leisure facilities.
We will be taking the following measures, to ensure the safety of all our customers and staff:
- Hand sanitising stations on arrival
- Staff and customers adhering to social distancing whilst using the facilities
- Designated toilets for our customers with sanitising products readily available
- Enhanced cleaning schedule and regular cleaning of touch points throughout the building by staff
- Gym equipment spread out to ensure that social distancing can be maintained.
- Cleaning spray and wipes provided for each piece of equipment
- Limiting numbers to the gym ( maximum of 5 members at any one time )
We will be asking customers to support us with these measures by:
- Coming dressed in your kit/workout gear. There will be no changing facilities available
- Bringing adequate fluids for your training session
- Maintaining social distancing to staff and other customers.
- If you are booking one of our spaces, to run a club, we will ask you to provide us with your Covid 19 risk assessment.
We are open to feedback throughout this process, so please let us know if you notice anything when on site or have any concerns by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are re-opening our facilities and hope that as a community you will make use of the spaces and facilities we have available. As the business is operating out of the school, any profit we make will go towards supporting the school and children’s education. Our ethos is to serve and provide excellent service and facilities to the community and children at our school.
If you are interested in booking any of the facilities below, please email the School Business Manager: Lorraine Dumbill, email@example.com
- Sports Hall – full sized basketball court, can be used for any type of indoor training, football, basketball, cricket practise etc.
- Dance studio, with mirror and bar
- Squash Courts
- Outdoor football pitches/ sports fields
- Ballroom – for meetings and functions.
We will shortly be putting up images of all of these facilities on our school website. If you are interested in running a club or event out of the school, please email the School Business Manager, as we would love to accommodate you. We would be very happy to show you around the facilities and will have the opportunity to discuss pricing. We will be offering 10% off any block bookings (Bookings of 8 weeks or over).
|Space||Price per 55 minute slot|
If you hire any of these facilities for a children’s party a cleaning fee will be added to the booking.
If you have previously been a member of the school gym, we would love to have you back! As we are relaunching our facilities and gym to the local community, we are now offering all gym members at Heyford Park not only access to the gym but also the chance to join one of our outdoor boot camps every week as well as being provided with a personal fitness programme designed by our gym instructor.
Our monthly gym membership is £20**
Student membership £10 per month
**We are offering a discount on annual memberships with 2 months free if you pay for the full year.
The gym opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday 06: 00 – 07:30 & 17:00 – 22:00
Saturday 08:00 – 18:00
Sunday 08:00 – 18:00
If you were previously a gym member, we will need to re-enrol you on to our system and ask you to set up a standing order with your bank. If you would like to re -join the gym, please complete the gym membership form with this letter. Please ensure your standing order is set up from the date you wish to start back at the gym. If you have a fob, please bring this along with you, as we will need to reactivate this when you first start back.
If you are a new member – please complete the gym membership form, stating you are a new member. Once you send this back to us, we will book you in for a gym induction with our gym instructor prior to starting with us.
Thank you to you all for your patience in the delay to the re-opening of our facilities, we really hope to see you soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
School Business Manager